and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Tuesday, December 30, 2003

snow falling on cedars is extremely painful - i felt emotionally drained after watching it. beautiful, painful, but also boring. ethan hawke does it very well; he lends a touch of vulnerability so easily to the film.

i had a strange dream this morning. after i came back from njc i went back to sleep. and in my dream, i was not myself, but a caucasian man. i met a lady at church and the lady talked to me about her interpretation of Christianity such that it was slanted towards Muslim beliefs [don't ask me how i know, it just was so]. i disagreed with her, and then as my persona, i went home to sleep. then suddenly, a loud voice boomed [angrily, in my opinion], 'people may interpret the word whichever way they like, but it is your job to draw people to Christ.' and then i was myself again, lying in bed, paralyzed and unable to move. i don't know if i was dreaming any longer because it was just too real, so real. i wanted to wake up, to open my eyes, but i couldn't. and after a while, the voice continued, telling me i was loved and would never be abandoned. and again, i was paralyzed. finally, after struggling to move, my whole body suffering from pins and needles all the while, i opened my eyes and all was back to normal.

i am still shaken by that and i really don't wish to sleep. is God angry with me? i don't know, i'm rather frightened, to tell the truth.

+ posted by M @ 1:27 AM

Comments: Post a Comment