and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Monday, December 15, 2003

you know one of those days, when you feel like all everyone is whispering about is you; that everyone is thinking about you [and not in a good way]; that people know all the thoughts that run through your head?

i've been having three of those days, and it's still on-going.

postings have been nagging me. kai called me just to ask if we were going to watch love actually again tomorrow [i think it's the kind of show you watch over and over just because it's christmas] and then she kept thinking postings were out tomorrow. and she said if they were, wouldn't i want to meet up later because what if i had to go to NJ to appeal. i had no idea i still had a chance to appeal - and even if i did appeal, what would i appeal on?

me: hello i'd like to appeal to your school.
principal: yes, based on what?
me: um. i was a guide last year. i got my silver badge.
p: sorry, we don't accept appeals based on uniform groups.
me: please take me in.
p: why?
me: because i don't want to disappoint my parents and practically the whole world.
p: anything else you'd like to add?
me: um. i'm a really nice person, actually. i topped lit last year, and during the mid years in sec three, and my class in sec two.. er, teachers think i'm an alright person, er... please take me in.

disastrous. truly. i'd thought until now that if i got posted to AC i'd just accept it, because hey, better than not getting both my first and second choices! i wonder if i should bother appealing.

i think i should go into slight hibernation so i can stop being so paranoid and stop thinking about things beyond my control right now.




+ posted by M @ 1:23 PM

Comments: Post a Comment