and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Tuesday, January 13, 2004

i believe in you so much, i could die from the words that you say
DC - ghost of a good thing

i was so tired that i came home thinking the whole time i had worn contacts to school. i kept thinking to myself, 'oh no i have to take off my contacts.' and then when i tried taking them off, my eyes hurt and i couldn't seem to take them off; then i thought, 'oh no, my contacts have melted into my eyes by some way unfathomable.' it took me a while to realize i had not put on my contacts at all today.

why am i complaining? i'm lucky to end school at three o'clock today. i just can't seem to get myself into the work mood, and also i fell asleep during history lecture today - i feel very bad about it. i kept trying not to sleep but i couldn't help it. knee jerk reaction to any sort of lesson i suppose.

debate tryouts tomorrow for the saturday competition. oh God, please guide me and tell me what to do because i am truly lost in every sense of the word. everyone is enjoying school, but i am not, i dread it. i have never dreaded going to school before in my life. not even when i first entered primary school - off i went with no tears at all. everyday, i'm praying for the strength to get me through.

today tammy crashed nj. we talked a bit about each others jcs and she kept telling me how it was so good at hc.. only after i went off did i realize how weird it was. i had just talked to someone i never talked to before and never associated with for my FOUR years of secondary school so warmly and comfortably. i had been able to talk to her so openly simply because of the familiar blue uniform she donned with pride and style. honestly though, i realize now how weird it is that i would talk to someone i don't know at all so very easily.

i realize i have changed so much these two years of my life. i have begun to stop caring about certain things i used to deem important. i have stopped caring so much about what people think of me; whether they talk about me behind my back; whether i have anyone to hang out with anymore. i've become totally detached. i think ED also contributed a bit to that because i went there and was so detached from all the people, and now i'm doing the same thing and it feels normal. basically, i have become somewhat of a loner. i walk alone, barely talk to anyone and sit around feeling neither here or there. maybe it's because i feel secure knowing i have my own group of friends outside of class and feel no need to socialize more - but that can't be because i never believe things to last; especially when stretched as such.

i don't like it at all, not one bit. i don't like what i've become - a grey soul.






+ posted by M @ 7:31 PM

Comments: Post a Comment