and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Saturday, January 03, 2004

very frightening dream i had this morning.

i was talking to a woman executive of an american firm, and she told me she was going to publish many bibles and give them out for free - the kind of bible i have. and i asked her why she would do such a stupid thing because the bible i have is really expensive [$100+]. and then i woke up in my dream, realizing i had dreamt about the executive. and as i awoke in my dream, i realized that she would do such a thing to spread the word of God - which is priceless.

suddenly, i became blind. a voice said angrily, 'you have not done what i asked you to do.' i was blind, lying in bed, and again unable to move. i struggled and fell off the bed in hope that the shock would allow me to move again, but i could barely feel myself fall. and then i stood up and walked, blind and numb all the time, finding my younger brother and anxiously telling him to tell my mother i was blind. but he just stood there, indifferent and lazy to find my mother.

subconsciously, i was struggling to wake up and make this nightmare end - and finally i did. i woke up, from the dream. i was really awake now. i went downstairs and found my grandfather eating lunch and he started telling me a story about how he encountered many beggars during his church duty. and one day he was praying and he saw this man in tattered attire and assumed he was a beggar, but instead, the poor man simply wished him happy new year and went off. he told me how he had judged him too soon - and i realize that's what i had done in the dream, judged the female executive too soon by calling her stupid. coincidence?

so far i've told my grandparents about the two dreams, but not my own parents. today i just chose to keep quiet about this dream because it was just too frightening and confusing.

+ posted by M @ 4:29 PM

Comments: Post a Comment