and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Tuesday, March 30, 2004

只剩下钢琴陪我谈了一天
睡着的大提琴 安静的旧旧的
there's only the piano to keep me company
我想你已表现的非常明白
我懂我也知道 你没有舍不得
i think you've made your stance very clear
i know u have nothing u can't let go of
你说你也会难过我不相信
牵着你陪着我 也只是曾经
i dont believe that you're sad
you keeping me company, is a thing of the past
希望他是真的比我还要爱你
我才会逼自己离开
i hope he loves you more than i do
then i'll force myself to leave
你要我说多难堪 我根本不想分开
为什么还要我用微笑来带过
how much do you want to see me suffer, i really dont wish to leave
why do i still have to put on a smile
我没有这种天份 包容你也接受他
不用担心的太多 我会一直好好过
i dont have the ability - to tolerate you and accept him
dont worry about me, i will get on well
你已经远远离开 我也会慢慢走开
为什么我连分开都迁就着你
you're already long gone, i will slowly leave
why do i have to give in to you even though we're separate
我真的没有天份 安静的没这么快
我会学着放弃你 是因为我太爱你
i cannot let go so fast
i will learn to give you up, only because i love you too much

the translation is rather poor because it is direct. i did not translate it myself of course, my friend explained line by line to me. if i were in a better mood i would laugh at myself for posting a chinese song on my blog, but seeing as i am now very saddened by this song - i don't find it funny at all.

+ posted by M @ 10:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment