and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Wednesday, May 19, 2004

after doing some critical analysis and careful evaluation - have decided that chinese teacher is my favourite teacher in njc [excluding my form teacher]. it is easy to see why i like my form teacher - everyone does. so instead i will tell you about my chinese teacher.

she has appointed me as new chinese rep because jeremy is leaving chinese class. at first i thought that was the biggest joke of the century [wait, millenium is closer to it] - ME? CHINESE REP? but now i see that this wholly exemplifies and gives new meaning to the phrase, 'GIVE CHANCE'. even though i cut almost every single chinese class in the span of three months she has shown undying faith in my ability to reform by appointing me chinese rep. i will change my ways, i promise. [although i suspect she did it to deter me from skipping classes] the communication barrier is not a problem. i am willing to push myself hard to speak to her in chinese no matter how broken up it sounds. yes, will persevere. great. CHINESE DEPARTMENT, DON'T LOOK DOWN.

oh God i suspect i have had zx+candy+ven overdose and thus... resulting in this entry that sounds scarily like them. hey, but i do really mean it about liking my chinese teacher quite a fair bit:) oh actually my math teacher is also quite nice. ECONS, GP - OUT.

what is nj doing to me.. what is nj doing to me. arg. am suffering from nervous breakdown.


+ posted by M @ 7:47 PM

Comments: Post a Comment