and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Monday, May 24, 2004

terence has enlightened me! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

what about? you ask. well today he was telling me about five dollar movies screened at Clementi Empress and Bedok Princess! at first i thought he was faking me but everyone else seemed to know so i don't think he's faking me. omg so cool so cool so cool and everyone seemed to know and i didn't. SO COOL. i want to go but chew zhao xin refuses to humour me... he told me he used to go as a kid and .. anyway shared some stuff with me about his childhood movie experiences. it's little conversations like these where people tell me interesting things about themselves that really keep me going through the day.

couldn't help thinking about five dollar troy the whole day. really value for money. and he was complaining about how he couldn't catch today's show because it was at five thirty and he ended at five and i said why not take a taxi and he said the whole point of going to this place is to save money or else he might as well go to town. yes that makes a lot of sense. he said he'd go watch by himself and bring in all his KFC stuff and just eat and laugh and.. well.. be terence. and there'd only be around 6 or 7 people in the place. and he got to sit anywhere he liked and .. so cool man. SO COOL. i find it terribly amusing that he does these things.

very cool. uber cool. i'm like so amazed by the existence of such interesting places. i don't care someone is going there with me sometime.

+ posted by M @ 6:47 PM

Comments: Post a Comment