and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Tuesday, May 11, 2004

well well. i really am sick today. am suffering from some funny stomach flu of sorts. while i am in pain, am also happy that got to skip math test today which apparently [surprise surprise] was uber hard.

conversation i had with brother last night after worrying terribly about stupid math test,

me: i don't believe i should ever need differentiation in my life - it makes no difference to me at all whether i've learnt it or not.
jon: it is always good to have some extra knowledge.
me: i don't even need it to become an accountant should i ever want to be one.
jon [in sudden outburst]: well, i am learning the menstrual cycle at school! do you think that is of any relevance to me? i bet you don't even know how the menstrual cycle works in detail! in what way am i to apply this to my life?
me: perhaps you might want to be a gynae someday.
jon: see, that's exactly it. perhaps one day you'll want to be a math genius.

i highly doubt so. a gynae is more so prospective for my brother [because after all he does like science] than a math genius is for me [in the first place i don't even have the makings]. and anyway, even if my brother isn't going to be a gynae - i should think that learning about the menstrual cycle helps brothers to deal with PMSing sisters.

+ posted by M @ 1:37 PM

Comments: Post a Comment