and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Wednesday, June 30, 2004

you kai: bimbosss bimbosss!!
me: do you know that you're the only guy in a class of 19 girls?
you kai: so? what are they going to do to me? TALK MORE?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

am delirious. math AND chinese papers ON same day. i dont know who was the genius that came up with that combination. but seeing as the model njc student would have a problem with NEITHER - i only have myself to blame for not being MODEL njc student.

math. oh math. where do i begin? where does it end? if econs was mind-numbing hell - this was mind-grinding-smashing-mashing-bashing-roasting-smashing smashing smashing HELL.

it is a big joke, someone of my mathematical calibre sitting for an njc math exam. ha. and i was stupid enough to sit with the science class [me and my stupid mix ups again] so while everyone else around was scribbling furiously i just sat there playing with my pencil and staring at the clock. mouthed i'm doomed to bea a couple of times. watched henry sleep, all swaddled in his jacket. wrote a little bit. left big swiss cheese holes in my answer papers. contemplated on whether to write JESUS LOVES YOU! GOD LOVES YOU! at end of answers but then decided against it in case math marker was not christian and would take offense and deduct MORE MARKS. in which case would end up with negative score. trigo was apparently fifty percent of the paper but i didn't dare count marks so i don't know. anyway seeing as i didn't learn or study any trigo at all, skipped out those. and skipped out binomial too. and ap gp. and. you get the idea.

me: hmm. ten out of 100 is quite good you know. i hope i can get it. 1%! not bad.
you kai: what 1%?! MATH FAIL LAH.

yeah. oh my God. in other circumstances this would be very amusing. spent most of math paper thinking about Mrs Quek's speech anyway. and how this little CT would be just an extremely miniscule blip on my timeline - hence took on a bad devil may care attitude and decided it was actually funny to skip out all the 8 mark questions. i don't know why i found it so funny. i had to stifle my laughter. it would be highly insensitive to all the science students who took it seriously and wrote like there was no tomorrow. i, on the other hand, had lots of time and nothing to write.

like i said. delirious.

chinese. oh, chinese. well, as you know, chinese for me is a confirmed A1. i mean, i really amazed myself this time. i came up with new words and phrases never known to the history of the chinese race. what can i say, i am THE linguist.

all that translates to: IF MEL EVER DARES VENTURE INTO CHINESE EXAM WITHOUT HER DICTIONARY AGAIN PLEASE SHOOT HER.

yeah. i really feel as though my brain has evaporated into air. i am so delirious now i just keep laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and i don't know why. lit tomorrow. lit has been my only saving grace all my life and i have a feeling it's not going to be good at all, tomorrow.

+ posted by M @ 6:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment