and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Sunday, July 11, 2004

today at church they were giving out leaflets on how to be a Lasallian. i looked at it for a while and volunteering as a counselor caught my eye. it's something i've always wanted to do, be a counselor somewhere. but i don't know if i'm strong enough to do it or capable of it. i shall pray over it and ask God to help me make this decision. to be a counselor i'd have to be so responsible, so patient and so caring. i wonder if i could do that 24/7. i don't know, i pray for God's strength and wisdom.

but perhaps there is an age requirement? i better read the leaflet again.

i want to make a difference. cliche and cheesy as it sounds - i want to make a difference.

Try to understand there's an old mistake that fools will make
And I'm the king of them, pushing everything that's good away
Wont you hold me now (I will not bend I will not break)
Wont you hold me now (I will not bend I will not break)


bend and not break - dashboard confessional


+ posted by M @ 6:25 PM

Comments: Post a Comment