and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Sunday, August 15, 2004

i suppose at this point in time, i have hardly any thoughts. if you asked me, i would not be able to reply you with anything. and most of the time i'm just so tired, so empty, so starved of life.

i do not feel the way i once used to feel. i do not feel. again. it has reverted to that point where there is a lack of feeling. maybe this was what i wanted. looking back on what i used to think; what i used to write; i amaze myself.

this is a stunning realization: i don't love anything anymore.

even my relationship with Christ has taken a bashing. no longer am i able to convey the comfort i find in Him. no longer do i have that ability to inspire those around me to pray, to head to church, to strengthen their faith. not that i was so able before, but i have become worse.

art. literature. God. beauty. truth. love. i used to love all those things. and sometimes, now, there is a brief flicker of recognition when i read a book or when i pass my eyes over pieces of art which is not mine. but the feeling is fleeting - i suppose i am only living on the memory of loving those things.

is it just me? it is just today? is it just this week? what is happening to me? i feel like i'm falling further and further and nothing, no one, is going to catch me and bring me back.

+ posted by M @ 7:56 PM

Comments: Post a Comment