and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My Best Friend - Hillsongs

Have you heard of the one called Saviour?
Have you heard of His perfect love?
Have you heard of the one in Heaven?
Have you heard how He gave His son?

Well I have found this love and I believe in the Son
show me Your way

I believe in the one called Saviour
I believe He's the risen one
I believe that i'll live forever
I believe that the king will come

Because I have found this love and I believe in the Son
show me your way

Jesus You are my best friend and You will always be
nothing will ever change that

currently olympics is consuming all my time and depriving me of my sleep which i need to stay awake during lessons like econs and chinese. i need to ease this addiction.

+ posted by M @ 7:21 PM

Comments: Post a Comment