and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Thursday, September 02, 2004

sometime tonight, my mom told me that yesterday was the first she'd seen me so happy in a long time. according to her i came home with a smile on my face and actually made conversation and she guessed it was because i came back from my class reunion. and i started to cry because she hit a nerve, and because she was right - i haven't been happy in a long time.

i haven't been happy for so long. except for last night, when i came home with two balloons for my sister - the helium made them float. and i crept into her room and still she was not sleeping. her little hands grasped the twine we used to keep the balloons to ourselves and she giggled and giggled and found it so funny that balloons could fly and hit the ceiling. they remained there for a while, at the top of the room. she laughed and laughed at them until i pulled them down for her, to which she let them go again almost instantly. and then she talked to me in her small voice about balloonia - the place balloons go when they're all out of air. a sort of balloon heaven.

it must be wonderful.

+ posted by M @ 11:43 PM

Comments: Post a Comment