and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Tuesday, October 12, 2004

i could just screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. a scream the colour of blood red that will shred my throat to pieces.

i hate my school life. hate it. my life does not revolve around school, you know. i want a life of my own, and.. NJC DRAMA IS SCREWED UP. i hate cursing at something i like, but really, even as vice pres, i admit and i recognize how bloody messed up drama is. we can't even galvanize ourselves for this one day of openday, no one cooperates, i have to source for all your costumes, i have to bake the souvenirs, i have to press for meetings. you want an end year camp? you want to have a drama feste next year? with this kind of attitude and reactions from the members it ain't happenin', honey. so if you all want it - WORK FOR IT DAMN IT. how bad do you want it? obviously not bad enough. is drama your priority? obviously it isn't. exco please do your job, because i'm going to die soon. and the drama thing for halloween? much as i would like to help council so i can alleviate some of bea's complaints, i don't think we're capable. maybe it's just me. maybe i'm a damn sucky vice pres who can't get anything done and who can't get people to do their jobs properly. i think it's me. i don't have it in me. i'm just an incapable sodding idiot. sigh.

"for crying out loud" she screamed unto me
a free for all
f**k 'em all
"you are your own sight"

this song helps. was listening to it in the canteen, trying to vent my frustrations and davina kept singing the above lines VERY LOUDLY. she sang them for me - i refuse to swear even under any given circumstances.

terence, cheryl, dav gave me green dangly earrings today. now i finally have a pair of dangly earrings. and they're green! they shopped for it when we went out and i drifted into hmv with bea. i felt happy for a while.




+ posted by M @ 4:13 PM

Comments: Post a Comment