and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Wednesday, May 04, 2005

okay this is bad. am wasting away my days doing NOTHING PRODUCTIVE and then frantically rushing work in the morning [in school or in the wee hours at my desk]. i'm just becoming this ... thing. sigh sigh sigh. need to get moving and do things but argh i'm on the roll to see the vp for poor grades [at a CEO im going to alevel hell] and haha this is the same person whose parents want her to apply to YALE. so it has occurred to me that IM PRETTY BAD. must study.

yeah well, they don't know my CT grades.

ah wells. dramafest is coming. before i got into drama, i used to watch plays and just think about the actors and how good they were. or the script. or whatever. now that i'm in drama and having to oversee the dramafest [which entails a lot more than you can imagine, seriously - though i get to tell people to do certain things for me, it sometimes irks me that they can't figure out their role and job themselves and they don't take the initiative to get back to me asap. yes, it stresses my heart because i don't just send out these instructions and forget them. i think about them until they've been followed.] i've begun to appreciate things like well done props and backdrops [DAWN'S SNOW QUEEN BACKDROP LAST YEAR FOR AC] which i'm sure hardly anyone really notices or cares about at all. the actors to me have been diminished to people we use to sell tickets for the show and are also rather airy fairy and need almost everything to be done for them [i have to call, i have to msg, i have to arrange their rehearsals for them. half my phone bill is spent on doing that i bet you]. SO PEOPLE, REMEMBER THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES COS IT AIN'T EASY LIKE I THOUGHT IT WAS [in other words, come for njdramafest and support my efforts].

on a side note, i watched millions over the mayday weekend, and it is a MUST WATCH! even the anti-artshouse kids will enjoy it. mmmkay. i've stopped downloading movies for a while, i need to start burning what i have and clearing my computer so i have more space and it gets faster.

okay okay i'm going already.

+ posted by M @ 9:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment