and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Friday, June 24, 2005

quotable quotes from my brother.

-of my outrageous downloading, my brother quips, 'wow. let's just sell the tv.'

-very passionately [as much as you can expect for a giant sized chinese high gepper] : TUPAC IS ALIIIIIIVE!

-at estivo, upon sighting some nj grey,
me: hey, my schoolmates.
brother: why dont you say hi
me: i don't know them
brother: so anti social? if i saw my schoolmates i would say hi. HWA CHONG ZI DI [meaning, hwachong brotherhood?!]!

oh God. i live with pro-communist brothers.

okay. back to work. pulled an all nighter last night till 6+ before sleeping till 12. THATS THE PUNGENT SMELL OF DESPERATION, FOLKS. mmm. watched a little of my anthony bourdain stuff. i'm being ... sensible? crazy?, i'm going to watch the baz luhrmann retrospective tomorrow. i'm not putting my life on hold for the common tests. it has already deprived me of INITIAL D for now. i've got 3 chapters left of the spire [that dastardly book, never reading any of golding's stuff again] and as a result did not get to read the waves this holidays. i should have started on woolf before golding. but i was determined to mend my ways, no more reading two books at one time for me. all my overdue library book fees - NOT WORTH IT! ugh.

recently read something on a classmate's blog which made me think about my writing. the lack of it, and the in/significance of it. the poetry in my archives - written in sec 2, 3, 4 days, and a lot of those are really plathian in a way - it's rather hard to really understand what i mean because some of the stuff is incredibly personal and i won't talk to anyone about it. self-centred and sometimes overdramatic poetry [cringe]. i mean to work on a play but, sigh. okay enough, back to PAP and majulah singapura [after being all, 'MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA!' that is]!

+ posted by M @ 3:01 PM

Comments: Post a Comment