and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Saturday, July 23, 2005

VOYEURISM AT ITS BEST
the following is an entry taken from an nj student's blog i read,

hey. yay! j2 life's becoming so much more fun and enriching! i'm so excited, i can't wait for A levels to come. i've been waiting for it all my jc life!! i'm looking forward to the fun-filled mugging days ahead. can you imagine, the immense feeling of satisfaction after you've completed a tys chapter? or the wonderful anticipation and renewed vigour when you embark upon yet another journey through the next chapter in the tys? my life feels as if it's been given a new sense of purpose and direction. schoolwork has actually breathed new life into me, invigorating my senses and providing me with a brand new positive outlook at life! thank god for lecture notes and tutorial questions, the bread and butter of jc life. what spinach is to popeye, and hair gel is to johnny bravo, tys is to me. i eat, live and breathe school work. that's the kind of life i've been waiting all my life to enjoy. njc's like a heaven to me now! everywhere i go, i can see my fellow students doing just what we enjoy most. seeing the smiles of satisfaction on their faces as they compare answers and share notes simply warms my heart. it really heartens me to know that we all share the same undying passion for the ceaseless conquest and unquenchable thirst for knowledge. such fiery passion for knowledge should never go unrewarded. one can practically hear the squeals of glee from s12 when mr ong announces that as a reward, from now on, we can dedicate three hours of our time every saturday to learning physics! with the same unbridled enthusiasm, the students of s12 attend this wonderful sharing session with a renewed positive outlook towards life. you can almost sense the disappointment of those students in the class who have dropped physics. imagine the agony they must be going through - knowing that they've missed out on this delightfully gilt-edged opportunity to further their knowledge in physics. oh my! look at the time! it's only 1.20am! the night is still young, i'd better get down to more enjoyable studying. if you ask me, i wouldn't miss a minute of studying for the world. i can't wait for the A levels! :)

HAHAHA OMG JUST LET ME DIE LAUGHING. MAYBE THE SCIENCE FAC KIDS AREN'T AS INEPT AT EXPRESSING THEMSELVES AS I THOUGHT. THIS IS SO VERY VERY FUNNY.

+ posted by M @ 10:59 PM

Comments: Post a Comment