and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Monday, September 19, 2005

i'm kind of freaked out. suddenly i get this email, 'tati wants to add you on myspace!' i don't remember signing up for myspace?! is it something all hotmail users are automatically signed up for or what? and why are there people from california and boston adding me as their friends? i went to check out my profile and i have this friend 'tom' a 29 year old guy from boston? what?! in the first place, you have to activate the add thing for you to have friends ... so unless someone is wreaking havoc with my email ... but if someone was impersonating me or somehow got email addresses mixed up [i don't know how that happens, but anything's possible right] my profile wouldn't be blank. it is blank, no photos no personal info no whatever. so if it's blank, why the hell are people adding me?

okay so maybe the US people thing is because my profile states i'm from the US. and if myspace is linked to hotmail that would be right because for hotmail i registered myself a US person so i could get 250MB space [harharhar!]. but anyway, it's just weird. and because i'm bored, i'm spending time speculating. it can't be all that dangerous - there isn't any info up on me anyway. i think i shall now delete the account.

EDIT : have found out from reading his testimonials that 'Tom' is creator of my space and has every single user on his list. so it's not some freaky thing. but on the other hand, i can't delete the damn thing. it must be in joint venture with hotmail. argh. technology.

+ posted by M @ 12:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment