and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Thursday, May 25, 2006

sigh, i wish i didn't spend so much time in front of my computer doing stupid things such as read amazon reviews of DVDs i can never bring myself to buy (because of the cost of shipping, for one) and CDs i can never have. and reading people's blogs and prying into other people's secrets and thinking aimlessly with nothing resulting in any writing.

i went for the non-collectibles exhibition at the substation today, i quite liked it. sad to say i missed mentah 3.

i promised myself i would write and i would bake and i would read. yh and i can never agree on ideas for a screenplay, but i suppose i should just write something for anyway. a new friend wants me to write a script for her church musical-play ... i'm really not the best person to ask considering i'm really not a very active catholic right now, really. i actually managed to sleep through the whole ascension mass homily today. and when my mom woke me up and told me i missed it and fr richards was talking about jesus coming on judgment day and seeing whether we made good use of our gifts or not i was just kind of like, 'yeah, whatever. he says that every week'.

not good. i have to stop sleeping so late also. i think i need to, like, unplug my computer. or grow some self-control and time management skills.

am also trying to deal with other darker and more complicated issues in my life properly before i go away. i guess i need to come clean with some people - meaning everyone who's been important in my life thus far. sometimes it's not fair to lie to others, but telling them the truth at this stage could do more harm than anything else.

okay, cryptic and stupid last paragraph. please ignore kthx.

+ posted by M @ 1:29 AM

Comments: Post a Comment