and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ripped off from dawn, and only because i really need to amuse myself since i can't sleep and am freaked out about visa applications.

1. What do you think of me, iTunes?
Free - Corrinne May

that's optimistic.

2. Will I have a happy life?
Anything - Plain White T's

kind of wishy-washy answer.

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Crush - Jimmy Eat World

this doesn't make sense.

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

nor this.

5. What does [insert significant other] think of me?
Too Far Gone - The All American Rejects

this is kind of sad, though non-applicable.

6. How can I make myself happiest?
Love Song For No One - John Mayer

this is also sad.

7. What should I do with my life?
Night Drive - The All American Rejects

if only i knew how to drive.

8. Why must life be so full of pain?
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

'everything will be just fine, everything will be all right, all right'

iTunes gives good counsel.

9. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Like A Virgin - Madonna

iTunes also has a sense of humour.

10. Will I ever have children?
Son Of A Preacher Man - Janis Joplin

me, marry a missionary? no don't think so.

11. Will I die happy?
Tears Of Pearls - Savage Garden

is this meant to be encouraging?

12. Can you give me some good advice?
Don't Leave - Ben Lee

maybe i shouldn't, since it's such a pain getting an American visa.

13. Do you know where your children are?
Sympathy - Goo Goo Dolls

14. What do you think happiness is?
I Love A Man In Uniform - Gang Of Four

you're right about this.

+ posted by M @ 3:07 AM

Comments: Post a Comment