and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Saturday, July 01, 2006

so far this week i've bought blue hair dye, blue nail polish, goth eyeliner. almost bought underwear. i buy really random things like mood clocks and lomos as well which i never end up using. i'm still holding out to see if i can ever find days of the week underwear that's printed according to The Cure song -

MONDAY you can fall apart
TUESDAY WEDNESDAY break my heart (there'll have to be two pairs of this i guess)
THURSDAY doesn't even start
IT'S FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE
SATURDAY wait
And SUNDAY always comes too late

yeah, don't think i'll ever find them. i wonder if there are places that customize underpants.

oh, not to mention SATC and Friends pirated DVDs. like aly says, i really have to control myself.

i have this great urge to dye my hair blue and I DON'T KNOW WHY! i always wanted to dye my hair clementine red, but never thought about blue and now i'm suddenly going nuts over blue. my mother will have a heart attack. but I'M YOUNG, and it's IMPERMANENT!

my hands smell of a strange mix of bacon grease, coffee and soap because of work.

things just don't feel the same without bea around and with chalene not at starbucks anymore. by the end of this year there will be so many holes in my heart it will be leaking. yet all arteries lead to the heart so it will be okay. i don't know why but there's something incredibly profound about our anatomy which sometimes makes me reconfirm my beliefs that God is both a scientist and an artist and the most beautiful things are created when both are brought together.

+ posted by M @ 6:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment