and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Tuesday, August 15, 2006

quotable quotes

from spam, 'GREAT XXX, don't be without the best'. oh come now, what is XXX? don't be a tease.

from ed, 'Friday watched super ex girlfriend ... it was low budget , stupid and not funny.. don't know why asha can laugh th whole show yah and i can't remember the rest of the days'

from chalene, 'TRUFFLE it's time for U O C, not A L Y'

from me, from you, from me to you and here i am typing things i don't understand because i've gotten into the habit of sleeping at 5 and waking up at 2 like the sun is new to me and having dinner at any time i feel and things are different, things are new, things are the same but everything will be okay in the way Joel and Clementine say 'Okay' and soon i'll be somewhere else and you will still be here.

and of course the wise Lisa Loeb sings,

'Everybody go
The party's over
I want to be alone in my head
In my bed tonight
You never show

You must really love her
You think I don't know
But I do, yeah it's true
I think over is over

I'm right back where I started
(when it comes to wanting you)
I can't have what I wanted

But I did, I can
I was, I am
Only human, living, dying
Just like any fool who ever breathed
If love is blind
If love's a drug
It always is
It always was and
Love was surely made for fools like me

I know where I'm going
I'm tripping I'm sliding around
That's ok
At least I'm excited
It wasn't how I planned it
(wasn't how I planned it
Feet are where I landed
At least I understand it now)
My feet are where I landed
(feet are staying on the ground)

Maybe it's the sanest thing
Or just the sweetest kind of dream
But love was surely made for fools
Love was surely made for fools like me'

+ posted by M @ 4:34 AM

Comments: Post a Comment