and the reason that i do not fall into this street is love
about ...
her name is mel. that's all that people find certain of about her: her name. and even then her name changes with her mood, she's got two of them, and a few others you don't know of.

links ...
my writing
random photos

PEOPLE I LIKE

carol
gayle
nigel
dawn
juliet
prudence
angela
elsa
iz
kai rui
alysia
daryl
sherman
jeremy
terence
vanessa
henry
shawn
michelle
hamizah
julius
jason


alvin pang
alfian sa'at
popagandhi
chubbyhubby
esurientes
tagboard ...

hit counter

contact ...
electric post
say it now

archives ...

credits ...
design:francey design
blogger


... Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Being home makes me realize that I'm somehow in a completely different stage of my life right now. So much that used to matter seems really inconsequential. Old friends and certain people I used to like a lot (person, I guess) have seemed more interested in making contact than I have and somehow it just doesn't even matter. I don't even know if I care to ever see them again, and if we'd really have anything to talk about. I feel like I've changed quite a bit, and not necessarily for the better. But I think I've definitely grown up, at least a little, and most of the people here haven't really ... If you still read this blog, that probably means I still do care about talking to you, so don't feel hurt. Maybe it's because I no longer really care what they think - I've moved on to caring what other people think. But even then, in college, you don't really have to care what people think about you because they seem (maybe I'm wrong) a lot less judgmental than Singaporeans.

Or maybe I'm just feeling disoriented and unfamiliar, and I won't be feeling the same after a few weeks.

Rabbit has lost weight, he's really light in my arms now, and he doesn't smell as good. I hope he gets better soon, we shouldn't have fed him quite so much before.

+ posted by M @ 3:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment